We are looking for candidates with a growth mindset to join our Loading, Picking & Packing and Warehouse Teams.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Night Warehouse Operative, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, responsive team that has a key role in ensuring our customers’ orders are ready on time and with care. This is a full-time position, with shifts from 8pm to 4am, 5 days a week from Sunday to Thursday.
The job is based in our warehouse and requires primarily working in a refrigerated environment at around 38 degrees Fahrenheit - we will supply you with appropriate PPE.
When we have the opportunity, we help each other so we all contribute to create a positive environment and to get good results. Care is at the core of everything we do, from the way we handle produce in the warehouse to the opportunities we create for our people.
Through our training programme, you’ll have the opportunity to climb a clear growth path. If you’re keen to learn, we’re here to share our knowledge: over 95% of our management are promoted from within - our aim is that you will follow in their footsteps, develop a passion for the work we do and thrive in our close community.
- Picking and packing orders
- Ensuring orders are prepared on time and with quality and that our general warehouse operations run smoothly
- Moving and rearranging stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- General cleaning and warehouse duties
- Loading and organizing orders in outgoing vans
- Able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Knowledge of food safety practices
- You have a good attention to detail
- You are a natural team player
- You are able to work under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- You are willing to learn about our seasonal products and operational procedures
- Optional Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Natoora produce at a significant discount
- Your birthday off (once you've hit the 6-month mark)
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Referral bonus - $300 when the referred candidate completes the probation period
- Opportunities for growth within the company
Salary: $20 per hour
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
OUR PEOPLESee all
We exist to fix the food system.
People are more cut off from the origins of their food than ever. This makes flavor, nutrition and farming practices that protect the planet, almost impossible to find.
By working directly with growers, we create a more sustainable way forward for farming. By giving everyone the tools to understand the power of our food choices, we empower everybody to become drivers of change.
Now is the time for action. Join the food system revolution.
Go beyond four seasons
Each fruit and vegetable has its own season, with subtle shifts which happen every day. Follow their microseasons to unlock flavor at every stage.
WHAT’S IN SEASON?
Know where your food comes from
We know the name of the person behind everything we source. Recognize their growing artistry to find out exactly where your food comes from (and why that matters).
MEET THE GROWERS
Make your diet diverse
Our growers work with varieties chosen for quality and nutrition, not yield. By selecting their crops you keep heritage seeds in play, add to ecosystem biodiversity and preserve unique flavors.