Talent Specialist - StoresFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
About our Stores
We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
We have four stores located in West London, a concession in Selfridges and we have recently started to collaborate with Eataly in the City.
About the Job
We believe human relationships are the most important part of our supply chain. In this role you will have the opportunity to positively impact our people and the business by working closely with the teams and the leaders.
As a Talent Specialist you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing recruitment and training activities and supporting other tasks related to our team. You will engage with our people from the moment of application through their first year of employment and above. You will recruit the best talent and support their growth within the company.
Our ultimate goal is to increase engagement and efficiency and therefore, to contribute to our company mission.
A successful Talent Specialist will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will have a strong passion for people but also for measurable results.
- Manage and oversee recruiting, including job postings, prescreen applicants and interviews
- Design, coordinate and support induction training
- Assist in designing L&D programs and delivering training sessions on management and leadership skills
- Coordinate all L&D requests and develop proposals for the relevant stakeholders
- Support with appraisals and Personal Development Plans, and strategize for improving staff performance
- Support the implementation of Natoora’s Diversity & Inclusion activities and propose new ideas
- Design and implement data tools to measure results on retention and L&D activities
- Support the development and implementation of employees initiatives and systems including our new Learning Management System
- Support in any other People & Development projects such as internal apprenticeships or graduate programs
- At least two-year experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in recruitment including behavioural-based interviewing
- Proven experience in designing and delivering training programs
- Ability to analyse and present data
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Willing to be flexible and work outside the regular working hours when needed
- Able to engage with stakeholders, strong supportive approach and excellent emotional intelligence
- Previous experience in Hospitality or Retail
- BSc/BA in social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- CIPD qualified or member of a professional learning body
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar s
You will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open and supportive environment and with the potential to deliver a significant positive impact on our society.
At Natoora we pride ourselves in offering our staff a dynamic environment, with a number of benefits including a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress your career, food and drinks for breakfast and lunch, and 50% off in all our stores.
Email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.