Strategic Marketing Manager - Full Time (NYC or London)Full Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks through our Natoora delivery app, as well as in our stores and concessions, and online via Ocado. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will lead on strategic, full-cycle, cross-regional campaigns across our home delivery app, brand website, social channels & stores with the aim to raise awareness and grow a grassroots movement that will shape the future of food for the better.
Impeccably organised and a great communicator, you will coordinate and deliver communication and lead generation campaigns to growing brand awareness across our channels. Building customer loyalty across our home delivery services, social & stores, you will identify opportunities to tell our story better and more effectively, always ensuring that proper tracking and optimisation are an integral part of every campaign.
With a minimum of 7 years of content marketing behind you and proven experience in developing and delivering successful campaigns, this is a role that requires a strong technical understanding of how social and digital marketing platforms work, flawless analytical and reporting skills as well as plenty of creative drive.
- You have 7+ years experience in Content Marketing
- You have a track record of working effectively with creatives and production teams to deliver incredible content to a fixed schedule.
- You know how to build loyalty online, can track your impact and adapt content to different channels and segmented audiences. You know how to set up reporting tools and make the most of analytics.
- Strong planning skills essential as well as an ability to display flexibility in the face of external factors.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 50% off on fruit & vegetables in our stores and through our app.
- Great atmosphere, vibrant teams and a mission you can truly get behind.
- This role is open to both London-based and NYC-based candidates.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will revolutionise the food system.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.