Stores Marketing AssistantFull time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
We deliver radically seasonal produce to over 1500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris - we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks through our Natoora delivery app, as well as in our stores and concessions, and online via Ocado, Waitrose and Monoprix. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the Job
This is a huge opportunity to make your mark as a Stores Marketing Manager and work creatively towards meaningful change across the food system.
You’ll be focussing on the marketing for our four stores in West London and concessions in Eataly and Selfridges. This will involve improving in-store displays, proposing local marketing activity and coordinating store marketing with big brand campaigns. You will be an integral part of a centralised Stores team, whilst reporting into the Brand team.
Our stores are a physical demonstration of our mission and reflect our attitude to doing things differently. They are as much education centres as they are physical sales channels.
This role will provide a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their skills into visual merchandising as you’ll be tasked with improving our displays and store layout.
You’ll be based at our Natoora HQ in Bermondsey but will be expected to spend the majority of your time at our Stores.
- Idea generation and implementation of local store marketing activity, including overseeing the roll out of Natoora brand campaigns
- Working closely with the Brand Team to organise new vinyls and marketing materials for stores
- Helping the Stores Teams to ensure each store has everything they need for marketing e.g. signage, printers etc.
- Keeping an eye on the condition of all stores, working with the appropriate stakeholders to maintain the stores and refurbish where appropriate
- Activating and assisting with in-store activities such as sampling and events
- Managing the relationships between the concessions marketing teams and Natoora
- Monitoring and improving any store specific social media presence e.g. Google business reviews
- Reporting on the success of any marketing activity
- Ideally you will have 2 years experience working within store marketing and/or visual merchandising
- Will have an interest in and an understanding of the habits of shoppers
- Have excellent design and presentation skills with an eye for texture, colour and detail
- Be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- Will have basic project management skills to organise campaigns
- Will have basic photoshop skills to mockup marketing material
- Be happy to get stuck in with the physical work of organizing things in store. If it needs to be done you’ll be expected to help out
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.