Stores ManagerFull time - London
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
Suppliers to over 1,500 of the most influential restaurants in London, Paris and New York, we are equally determined to educate the general public on the impact of their food choices. Everything in our four central London stores and Eataly and Selfridges concessions is radically seasonal and fully traceable.
Our Counter concept at Fulham Road and Notting HIll is pioneering a new idea in café culture: that you don’t have to compromise on flavour or sustainability to eat a quick, nutritious meal. Serving up a radically seasonal and totally traceable menu, everything is made by us from scratch, using ingredients sourced straight from growers and producers in our own community.
Educating the customer is central to our food system revolution, and flavour is the greatest conduit for change. Through fruit and vegetable tastings we can encourage home cooks to diversify their diets, eat seasonally and make more informed food choices.
About the Job
There are thousands of food businesses out there. Joining Natoora means that you’re looking to be part of something bigger. As Store Manager, you’ll be part of a dynamic, committed movement that is driving real change in the food system.
In this challenging and diverse role you’ll ensure:
- Staff and logistics are in place to ensure a speedy but quality service is provided.
- Set and maintain high standards of product knowledge throughout the team by allocating time for training and following up on an individual’s learning.
- The business and store targets are achieved in terms of sales, waste, employment and customer service.
- Responsible for hiring, leading, developing and sustaining a high performing team.
- To promote commercial awareness and strategic ideas to achieve goals.
Natoora is a fast-growing company - with a strong training culture and opportunities to support your career growth, you’ll have the chance to shape the brand and change the way people enjoy fruit & vegetables forever.
- We look for 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- A proven track record in hospitality or retail, preferably in the food industry
- You have a strong inclination for great customer service
- A passion for ethically sourced and great tasting food is a plus
- You take real pride and have an eye for detail in serving & displaying exceptional food
- You have passion and commitment to learning about our produce, seasonality and sourcing
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- Get up to 50% off at some of London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.