Shop Sales AssistantFull Time / Part Time
We source fruit & vegetables grown for flavour. Supplying both top chefs and home cooks, our aim is to change the way people eat and enjoy fruit & vegetables forever. With several new retail sites opening very soon, this is a very exciting time to be joining our team in our shops across London.
About the Job
With a passion for great-tasting food and an eye for detail, you will be responsible for displaying and caring for some of the best-tasting produce available in the UK. Creating bountiful product displays that will change daily with the seasons, you’ll take pride in making our produce look its best. With an excellent standard of spoken English and a genuine enthusiasm for both produce and people, you willl enjoy learning about and tasting fresh fruit & vegetables, and be keen to discuss new recipes & ideas with our customers. You’ll be able to advise on seasonal produce and will go above and beyond to ensure that we are always delivering the best possible service. Natoora is a fast-growing company - with a clear training structure and plenty of opportunities to progress your career, you’ll have the chance to learn from our team and to shape our future as a retail brand.
- You’ll be bright, dynamic and flexible, with a passion for good food.
- You’ll enjoy learning about where our fruit & vegetables come from and how they achieved their flavour.
- You’ll have a great command of spoken English and enjoy making genuine connections with our customers.
- You’ll have basic IT skills to input sales information and place orders.
- You’ll enjoy multi-tasking in an often-busy environment.
- You’ll have knowledge of food safety standards and understand the importance of following our customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- You’ll be happy to work evenings or weekends.
- You’ll be physically active and happy to do occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting throughout the day - you’ll need to be able to comfortably carry up to 10 kilos at a time.
What you can expect
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables in our stores and our market stall at Spa Terminus.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.