Shop ManagerFull Time / Part Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
With four stores across London and our own concessions at Eataly and Selfridges, we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Our Counter concept at Fulham Road and Notting HIll is pioneering a totally new idea in café culture - that you don’t have to compromise on flavour or sustainability to eat a quick, nutritious meal. Serving up a radically seasonal and totally traceable menu, everything is made by us from scratch, using ingredients sourced straight from growers and producers in our own community.
Education of the consumer is at the core of our mission, with flavour the key to unlocking that knowledge. Once tasted, we can encourage home cooks to eat a wider variety of fruit & vegetables, and help them to understand the positive influence they can have over the food system as a whole.
About the Job
With several new retail sites opening across London and plans to add prepped products to our current range of fresh produce, this is a very exciting time to be joining our retail team. In this challenging role you’ll ensure the smooth running of one of our shops, from making sure the our produce always looks its best to training staff and meeting financial targets. You’ll also work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to conduct in store promotions and report on sales. Natoora is a fast-growing company - with a clear training structure and opportunities to progress your career, you’ll have the chance to shape the brand and change the way people enjoy fruit & vegetables forever.
- You’ll have experience managing staff in a retail food environment.
- You’ll have a genuine passion for great-tasting food and know how to handle delicate, perishable produce.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and be able to create elegant, striking displays.
- You’ll take pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of meeting demanding sales and labour targets.
- You’ll know how to build a strong shop team and understand the importance of recruiting and training new staff.
- You’ll have a demonstrable commitment to Food Safety, HACCP and Health & Safety.
- Performance related bonus - up to £250 per month
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.