Shop ManagerFull Time / Part Time
Supplying both top chefs and home cooks, our aim is to change the way people eat and enjoy fruit & vegetables forever. We want to challenge many of the misconceptions surrounding fresh produce and encourage people to taste fruit & vegetables that have been grown for flavour. This approach is dependent on creating a consistent store environment that is both visually compelling and operationally viable. As our range changes daily with the seasons, we are constantly striving to find innovative ways of evolving our operations, engaging our staff and creating a coherent, personable atmosphere in our shops.
About the Job
With several new retail sites opening across London and plans to add prepped products to our current range of fresh produce, this is a very exciting time to be joining our retail team. In this challenging role you’ll ensure the smooth running of one of our shops, from making sure the our produce always looks its best to training staff and meeting financial targets. You’ll also work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to conduct in store promotions and report on sales. Natoora is a fast-growing company - with a clear training structure and opportunities to progress your career, you’ll have the chance to shape the brand and change the way people enjoy fruit & vegetables forever.
- You’ll have experience managing staff in a retail food environment.
- You’ll have a genuine passion for great-tasting food and know how to handle delicate, perishable produce.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and be able to create elegant, striking displays.
- You’ll take pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of meeting demanding sales and labour targets.
- You’ll know how to build a strong shop team and understand the importance of recruiting and training new staff.
- You’ll have a demonstrable commitment to Food Safety, HACCP and Health & Safety.
What you can expect
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables in our stores and our market stall at Spa Terminus.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.