Shop Assistant ManagerFull Time
We are committed to revolutionising the food system. Supplying both influential chefs and home cooks, we are actively changing the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back into their hands. With several new retail sites opening in 2020, this is your chance to be part of a movement that will shape the future of food for the better.
About the Job
With several new retail sites opening across the capital in 2020 and plans to expand our offering, this is a pivotal moment to be joining our retail team. You’ll be assisting the manager to ensure the smooth running of one of our stores, from making sure our produce always looks its best, to training staff and meeting financial targets.
You care about everything you eat: where it comes from, how it’s made and who by. Working with us is more than just a job - it’s a way of life. Natoora is a fast-growing company - with a clear training structure and opportunities to progress your career. If you’re keen to learn, we’re here to share our knowledge. Much of our senior management started out in our warehouses, stores and delivery runs, rising through the company through a combination of their own initiative and genuine care for the work that we do.
- Excellent standard of spoken English.
- Managing and training staff in a retail food environment.
- A genuine passion for great-tasting food and know how to handle delicate, perishable produce.
- An eye for detail and be able to create elegant, striking displays.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Meeting demanding sales and labour targets.
- Demonstrable commitment to Food Safety, HACCP and Health & Safety.
What you can expect
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables in our stores and our market stall at Spa Terminus.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.