Customer Account Manager - NYCFull time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1300 restaurants in London, New York, Paris and Milan, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most influential chefs.
We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
At the onset of the COVID pandemic we began offering home delivery directly to consumers. By supporting both the growers we source from and our local communities, Natoora acts as a vital link in the supply chain. We’ve maintained our relationships with restaurants and will continue serving both chefs and consumers long-term.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving relationships with existing customers. You will need to be comfortable talking about produce in busy kitchens with even busier chefs.
- Updating the kitchens on produce coming in and out of season.
- Visiting kitchens all over New York City, inspiring chefs with our produce. You might hold a training session for front of house staff on how we source our produce or you might just arrive at a restaurant with one perfect unforgettable pear. Whatever you’re doing you’ll need to be a great ambassador for what Natoora does.
- Overseeing customer orders as well as helping to manage their expectations. Our customers are very demanding; we need to be able to supply a service to match their expectations.
- You will need to display both passion and knowledge when communicating with customers.
- When mistakes happen, you will need to resolve them as quickly as possible. Chefs are short of time and we want them to have the confidence in our ability to solve their problems, whatever the time of day.
- Potential to manage a team of 4+ account managers.
Successful candidates will:
- Have second to none relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to different styles and situations.
- Able to make themselves available to help customers out of office hours.
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context.
- Have creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Strong learning agility.
- Strong IT skills, with Excel and G Suite experience a bonus
- Demonstrate a passion for food, fresh produce, our ethos and the restaurants we supply.
- Ability to manage sales-oriented staff.
Successful candidates will:
- Staff discount on goods from our warehouse.
- A competitive salary and performance incentives, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
- A budget for eating out with our clients
- A mobile phone plan and laptop
this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $58,500.00 - $75,000.00
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.