Scrum MasterFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fresh produce and to actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever.
Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1,500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture. Technology is at the heart of our strategy
ABOUT THE JOB
Technology is at the core of what we do and to further our mission of leading a revolution in the food system, we are looking for a Scrum Master to continue coordinating our technology team in the application of Agile/Scrum techniques. We’ve adopted Scrum over 3 years and strongly believe in the power of Agile software development.
We are a fast-growing company, where technology is core to our operational model and a critical enabler of innovation in various company projects, spanning different areas. Our team is also rapidly growing with the company, while maintaining a very social and friendly vibe.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely organised, an outstanding communicator, and well versed in Agile techniques. You will possess a growth mindset and be able to demonstrate remarkable work ethics, empathy, and a passion for achieving results. The ability to enjoy the challenges of a fast growing business will be a key asset to be able to succeed in the role.
Until government guidelines are further modified, work will be remote.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate team meetings and ceremonies, including planning sessions, reviews, team retrospectives and daily stand-ups;
- Champion Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement across the company;
- Inspire, coach and lead team members with varying levels of Agile and Coding experience;
- Support the team in the identification, tracking and removal of external impediments;
- Manage communications to internal product managers, stakeholders and users;
- Cultivate trust through personal and team relationships with a range of product owners, developers and designers;
- Enable teams to monitor progress within and across sprints using effective metrics;
- Support the product manager in the plannings reviewing: goals, scope, product and sprints backlogs, user stories, dependencies and timelines;
- Planning, forecasting and reporting of team velocity and throughput;
- Support Frontend designer in reviewing wireframes and mockups;
- Occasionally support the teams with manual testing.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts
- Scrum Master certification such as: CSM, PSM
- At least 2 year of experience in the role of Scrum Master
- Experience with other Agile Methodologies such as: Kanban, XP, LeSS
- Strong communication, analytical and team building skills
- A passion for coaching
- Experience with remote teams
- Flexible working approach in a 24/7 business
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working with us:
You will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open and supportive environment and with the potential to deliver a significant positive impact to our society. At Natoora we pride ourselves in offering our staff a dynamic environment, with a number of benefits including a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress your career, food and drinks for breakfast and lunch, and 50% off in all our stores.
Email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (and we join the group) and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.