Scrum MasterFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to join our industry-leading Tech team and help build a nimble, resilient model for a better future for food. You will coordinate our actions in the application of Agile/Scrum techniques. We’ve adopted Scrum over 3 years and strongly believe in the power of Agile software development. With cutting edge technologies at your disposal - ReactJs, React Native, Python - you’ll be part of an Agile crew in which your input matters. From ordering systems to Apps, we design and build every single element of our supply chain ourselves, allowing us unparalleled freedom to be creative and innovative with our systems. As part of a dynamic, tight team, you’ll gain rare exposure to all phases of a development cycle, from ideation, planning, development, testing, server configurations to release.
Until government guidelines are further modified, work will be remote.
- Facilitate team meetings and ceremonies, including planning sessions, reviews, team retrospectives and daily stand-ups;
- Champion Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement across the company;
- Inspire, coach and lead team members with varying levels of Agile and Coding experience;
- Support the team in the identification, tracking and removal of external impediments;
- Manage communications to internal product managers, stakeholders and users;
- Cultivate trust through personal and team relationships with a range of product owners, developers and designers;
- Enable teams to monitor progress within and across sprints using effective metrics;
- Support the product manager in the plannings reviewing: goals, scope, product and sprints backlogs, user stories, dependencies and timelines;
- Planning, forecasting and reporting of team velocity and throughput;
- Support Frontend designer in reviewing wireframes and mockups;
- Occasionally support the teams with manual testing.
- You have strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts
- You have a Scrum Master certification such as: CSM, PSM
- You have at least 2 year of experience in the role of Scrum Master
- You have experience with other Agile Methodologies such as: Kanban, XP, LeSS
- You have strong communication, analytical and team building skills
- You posses a growth mindset and are results oriented
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast growing business environment
- You are have a passion for coaching
- You have experience with remote teams
- You have a flexible working approach in a 24/7 business
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com (and we join the group) and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.