Office ManagerFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
We are looking for a positive and confident Office Manager / PA to coordinate our Head Office in London and provide both personal and administrative support to the CEO.
Your role is to oversee a steady running of the day-to-day operations of the office, maintaining a pleasant work environment and ensuring high levels of efficiency, organization and communication.
You will be supporting the CEO in managing his busy schedule, while making sure that his limited hours are put to good use.
- Welcoming guests to Natoora
- Maintaining a clean, organised and on brand reception area
- Ordering all office supplies and staff food and monitoring stock levels
- Managing the office cleaner ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is alwaysmaintained
- Arranging any maintenance and repair
- Managing our meeting room bookings
- Arranging catering for important meetings
- Internal event management
- Post (incoming/outgoing) and arranging couriers
- Diary and inbox management for the CEO
- Booking and arranging travel accommodation
- Support the CEO with ad hoc personal and administration duties
- Previous experience as Office Manager and Personal Assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with a great attention to details and strong time management skills
- Quick thinker and good problem solver
- Friendly, with excellent people-skills
- Ability to build relationship both internally and externally
- A good knowledge of ingredients and cooking is an advantage
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.