Warehouse Operative - NightFull Time
Natoora is a London-based produce company recently named one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of London's top chefs and high-quality supermarkets. We also do home deliveries and we have our own Natoora shops.
As a Night Warehouse Operative, we offer a full-time position where your shifts will be from 7pm to 5am, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays. The job requires primarily working in a refrigerated environment at around +5 degrees Celsius - we will supply you with PPE, but you will be advised to always wear warm clothes when working in chilled areas.
We are currently looking for:
- Quality Checkers
- Van Loaders
- Goods-In Operatives
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of all aspects of night operations and production (order preparation) Strong attention to detail
- Management of all functions of the shift -- from Goods-In to Pick/Pack to Delivery
- Ensuring orders are prepared on time and with quality and that our general warehouse operations run smoothly
- Move and rearrange stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- Strong Team Player and can work on their own when required.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
What you can expect:
- Free food
- Performance related bonus (earn up to an additional £250 per month)
- Natoora pension plan
- Development opportunities
- Hot drinks, fresh bread, fruit and vegetables available at break times free of charge
- Referral scheme (earn an additional £250 upon new starter passing probation)
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.