Marketing Manager StoresFull time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
We deliver radically seasonal produce to over 1500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris - we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks through our Natoora delivery app, as well as in our stores and concessions, and online via Ocado, Waitrose and Monoprix. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the Job
Working within the Brand team, you’ll work cross-functionally to turn our stores into dynamic, education hubs for our customers. You’ll generate and communicate seasonal campaigns that bring the brand to life on the floor; as well as, establish a foundation of visual excellence that acts as the platform for a world-class experience and education.
Spending your time in our stores to observe the needs in each location, you will support the implementation of brand campaigns as well as come up with your own localised marketing initiatives to address the business needs of each site.
From creating striking store displays to coming up with ideas for events, suggesting innovative signage & ticketing solutions and sourcing props, books and ceramics - this is a huge opportunity to make your mark on our six stores and concessions across London and evolve the look & feel of each location. Working creatively towards meaningful change across the food system, this role could grow into an active involvement in new store builds, providing input on materials, layouts and interior design choices.
You’ll be based at our Natoora HQ in Bermondsey but will be expected to spend the majority of your time at our stores.
- Lead on local store marketing activity, working closely with the Brand team to develop a clear strategy for each location
- Support the roll out of brand campaigns and generate ideas for local initiatives
- Provide clear and concise visual merchandising direction for stores, choosing props and consciously evolving the look and feel of each store
- Identify opportunities for growing brand awareness, educating consumers and collaborating within our community
- Support the development of visual merchandising tools & fixtures
- Activate in-store experiences and events, ensuring all necessary marketing materials are developed and delivered to stores to schedule
- Manage the relationships between partner marketing teams (Eataly, Selfridges) and Natoora, ensuring that strategies are coordinated, achievable and on brand
- Have a min of 3 years experience working within a brand, marketing and/or visual merchandising role
- Have excellent design and presentation skills with a keen eye for aesthetics: materials, texture, colour and a really keen eye for detail
- Be an avid reader of Wallpaper* Magazine, Dezeen and other interior design resources
- Have a deep understanding of the power of connection and the importance of building relationships within each local community
- Be motivated by doing things differently and to a high standard
- Be ahead of the curve in terms of material design and sustainable design trends
- Understand the importance of a strategic vision, while demonstrating agility and flexibility to achieve tangible solutions; an iterative approach will be essential in this role
- Be reactive and excited to get stuck in where needed
- Able to work autonomously as well as cross-functionally
- Experience with Adobe (Indesign, Photoshop) and/or SketchUp a plus
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.