Key Account ManagerFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce. Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the job
Natoora is looking for a highly analytical candidate with a strong commercial acumen to account manage our key customers in B2C, including Ocado and Waitrose.
- Drive sales across all accounts, working to targets
- Promotional strategy and planning
- Report on sales and margins
- P&L responsibility
- JBP negotiations
- Contact person for stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience in a similar role executing joint business plans and achieving measurable goals
- Proactive and level minded
- Ability to communicate and work together with various departments and maintain internal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret financial and sales data and results
- Highly analytical and numerical skills
- Proficiency in using Excel is essential, and experience using Tableau is desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the food industry is desirable
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.