Junior Digital Marketing ManagerFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks through our Natoora delivery app, as well as in our stores and concessions, and online via Ocado. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
Natoora is a fast-growing company with a clear mission; this is a huge opportunity to make your mark as a Junior Digital Marketing Manager and work creatively towards meaningful change across the food system.
We’re looking for an ambitious digital enthusiast to work alongside Brand, Tech and Growth teams to help us build and manage newsletters, surveys, ads and social content. You’ll be integral to helping us improve our digital marketing and sharpening its impact.
You’ll be creating communications that help to build a community of produce enthusiasts including some of the most forward-thinking, well-established chefs in the restaurant industry as well retail consumers who might be less knowledgeable but interested to learn.
The job involves a balance of both creative and analytical thinking. You should have an eye for pitch-perfect, concise copy, as well as a head for stats. You’ll be asked to think on your feet and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
Most importantly, you’ll be bright, inventive and honest, led by a genuine desire to change the way food is being farmed & supplied and spurred on by the belief that bold, brilliant digital marketing has the power to disrupt the status quo.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Newsletters and surveys
- Work closely with creatives to build and track regular newsletters using Mailchimp.
- Monitor the success of our digital content, reviewing and reporting on what’s working and what’s not and coming up with new approaches that will get our message heard.
- Keep a constant review of competitor and best practice newsletters. Feeding the team with inspiration, learnings and actions to inform their next campaigns.
- Design customer surveys on SurveyMonkey.
- Analyse and present results to the team in a concise and engaging manner.
Support the Brand Team to manage weekly content edits and updates, proofing all copy and engaging creatively with the content calendar.
- Post content to social media channels and refining our Instagram strategy with a view to evolve the Natoora brand onto further platforms.
- Report and analyse the results across all social platforms, keeping on top of social media best practice (what to track, when to post, how to stimulate meaningful engagement over Likes).
- Form relationships with social media companies (tracking companies, platforms etc.)
- Copywriting support.
- Competitive reviews and trend research that can help inform upcoming retail and wholesale campaigns.
- Understand the campaign life cycle, assist in developing marketing strategies
- Project manage the creation and launch of Facebook adverts on appropriate channels.
- Assist with SEO campaigns when needed.
- Assist with collecting and analysing campaign results.
- You will have 3+ years experience working on digital marketing campaigns.
- Technical experience working with Social Media platforms and reporting tools.
- You will be a self starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as within a creative team.
- You will be motivated to make things better, always looking for opportunities to take the brand further.
- A master planner, you are also comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where produce is seasonal and flexibility is key.
- You value honesty, humility and personal growth above ego.
- You genuinely want to drive a food system revolution through innovative, disruptive digital marketing.
- Experience with Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Google Analytics and Instagram Insights is a plus.
Send over your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and tell us how you’re going to revolutionise the food system through digital marketing.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.