Junior Product ManagerFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our Technology Team to help us further develop our software systems. Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, eager to learn and grow within a dynamic environment.
With a minimum 1 year of experience in product management or business analysis, you will have a basic understanding of product development and Agile/Scrum principles. Experience within a technology based environment is preferred, as well as the proven experience of translating business needs into software requirements. The ability to effectively prioritise will be a key success factor in this role. You will be passionate about technology and keen to learn new software systems inside out.
Communication skills are key. You will have some demonstrable experience working with stakeholders and users at different levels, and be confident managing expectations. You will be supported in your professional growth through a collaborative environment and relevant training.
- Working with stakeholders to build product roadmaps
- Gathering user requirements and defining scope of new projects
- Participate in prioritising developments of key software systems
- Creating effective user stories and related acceptance criteria
- Managing product backlog and the communication with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience as a Business Analyst or in Product Management, together with a university degree in relevant fields and a Certified Product Owner certification with a recognized institution, are preferred.
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.