Head of UK Demand ManagementFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fresh produce and to actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1,000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the job
To further our mission of leading a revolution in the food system, we are looking for an experienced Head of Demand Management for our UK headquarters to lead the demand planning and buying operations for all of the UK business.
With proven experience in demand management at scale, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and managing the demand, purchasing, and inventory of all of our products. The UK market is our longest established and largest business and therefore you will be integral to our success and further growth in the region.
Strategically minded and with a great ability to analyze data and effectively act on it, you will be able to influence outcomes effectively, while developing the demand management team. You will be working closely with other departments to ultimately ensure the optimal availability of products at all times.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have outstanding analytical capabilities. You will possess a growth mindset and be able to demonstrate remarkable work ethics, the skills to plan effectively, and a passion for achieving results. The ability to enjoy the challenges of a fast growing business and working effectively with others will be a key asset to be able to succeed in the role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Own the demand and forecast planning across all categories and product
- Using all available data, manage systems and intelligence to achieve KPI targets for availability, product waste and customer fulfilment
- Management of key SKU and supplier data to ensure production of accurate purchase orders
- Manage and execute all purchase orders daily in accordance with company ethos, buying guidelines, demand plan, inventory levels, and KPI targets
- Building strong trading and supplier relationships, managing the performance of your supply base through effective reviews and SLA management
- Actively drive the evolution of the forecasting system and methodologies
- Further developing the Demand Management team
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- A successful track record in an FMCG or commercial supply chain environment, in a demand management or similar role
- University degree in data-oriented faculty (Eg Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or other)
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret numerical data, and apply forecasting methodologies
- Proactive, strong communicator in all forms and at all levels, with experience of 3rd party vendor management
- Excellent Computer skills, as well as excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy and keeping to deadlines
- Ability to influence effectively and build constructive working relationships across the business to support a 24/7 business operation
BENEFIT OF WORKING WITH US
In return you will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open environment and with the potential to deliver significant positive impact to our society. At Natoora we pride ourselves in offering our staff a dynamic and supportive working environment, with a number of benefits including a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress your career, food and drinks for breakfast and lunch, and 50% off in all our stores.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.