DevOps EngineerFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
Technology is at the core of our operational model and to further our mission of leading a revolution in the food system we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our industry-leading Tech team and help build a nimble, resilient model for a better future for food. This is an opportunity to dive into our in-house systems and develop from scratch an automation test suite.
Our team is growing rapidly, while maintaining a social and dynamic vibe. We work in an Agile and Lean framework and greatly value collaboration and collective input.
- Oversee the code releases
- Automate and improve the deployments
- Deliver secure and compliant applications
- Enhance monitoring/alerting system
- Introduce processes and tools to improve the software development lifecycle
- Improve the scalability and availability of our systems
- Keep all systems up-to-date
- Strong knowledge in GCP or AWS
- Strong experience with Linux & Nginx web server
- Building and scaling CI/CD pipelines using TeamCity or similar
- Build and maintain the overall security infrastructure
- Experience with Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, Mysql
- Monitoring systems such as Nagios, Zabbix, Splunk
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.