Delivery DriverPart Time/Full Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
As Service Delivery Associate, you'll be an ambassador for our food system revolution, working independently while on the road with the support of a committed, dynamic team back at base. Care is at the core of everything we do, from the way we handle produce in the warehouse to the opportunities we create for our people. Through our training programme, you’ll have the opportunity to climb a clear growth path, with weekly sessions covering Product, cross training and language. If you’re keen to learn, we’re here to share our knowledge. Over 95% of our management are promoted from within - our aim is that you will follow in their footsteps, develop a passion for the work we do and thrive in our close community.
Shifts start between 4 am and 6 am, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility is a must.
- Providing doorstep customer service
- Multi Drop deliveries around central London and surrounding areas using a 3.5 tonnes van
- Providing good communication between clients and company
- Assisting warehouse duties whenever required including loading the vans
- Maintaining a clean and tidy van
- Filling the appropriate weekly documentation
- You are able to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines in a time-constrained environment
- You are able to interact with customer and other departments to help deliver a better service to customers - good standard of English, both written and verbal
- You are willing to learn about client needs, products, and operational procedures
- You are able to identify opportunities for process improvement
- You have a clean driving license
- You have previous experience as delivery driver - preferable
- Performance related bonus - up to £250 per month
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
- Referral bonus - £250 when referred candidate complete probation period
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.