Delivery DriverFull Time
Natoora is a London-based produce company recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of the London's top chefs and high quality supermarkets. We also do home deliveries and we have our own Natoora shops.
About the Job
We are looking for customer orientated and reliable individuals that can work effectively in our fast-paced Transport Team. Our open position is for 3.5 tonneService Multi Drop Delivery Driver. We actively look for people that have an aspiration to learn and grow and become part of a dynamic team, where over 95% of our managers are promoted from within.
Shifts start 1am, 3am, 5.30am, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility is a must.
We also have a second run with start times of 5:30am & 11:00am (everything else remains the same.
The job requires primarily doing deliveries to restaurants and homes, and occasionally help in the warehouse and loading the van, and yard responsibilities.
- Being presentable and the face of the company on the road
- Providing doorstep customer service to restaurant customers
- Multidrop deliveries around central London and surrounding areas
- Providing good communication between clients and company
- Assisting warehouse duties whenever required and loading vans when required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy van
- Filling the appropriate weekly documentation
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlinesin a time-constrained environment
- Ability to interact with customer and other departments to help deliver a better service to customers
- Desire to learn about client needs, products, and operational procedures
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
Experience & Qualifications
- Be able to communicate at a good standard of English, both written and verbal
- Recognize that attention to detail is critical
- Be reliable, professional, and efficient
- Be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Must have a clean driving license
- 6 months delivery driving experience preferred.
- Performance related bonus (Up to £250 per month)
- Great Development opportunities
- Natoora pension plan
- Hot drinks, fresh bread, fruit, and vegetables available at break times free of charge
- 50% staff discount
Email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.