Customer Service AssistantFull time
BASED IN BERMONDSEY - Hours of work: 8am – 5pm on a rota, including weekends and bank holidays
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most influential chefs.
We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
Recently named a Fast Track 100 Company by the Sunday Times, as well as one of Europe’s Fastest Growing companies by the Financial Times, we are building our customer services team to ensure second-to-none client management for our chefs and key accounts.
You will be part of a small team, managing over 500 customers between you. You’re the first port of call for up-to-the-minute information on our 600-line strong range of radically seasonal fruit & vegetables, as well as dry goods, charcuterie & dairy. If you have a second language, this is a great opportunity to use these skills as many of our customers come from Spain, Italy & further afield.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES IN YOUR ROLE
- Providing excellent customer service for our key accounts
- Data analysis to help to shape our future sales strategy
- Sharing information and updating chefs on our produce
- Managing orders by telephone and e mail
- Administering a very busy wholesale department
- Managing customer invoices and credit notes
- Managing customer prices and price lists
- Analysis of customers data
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING
- A passion for food and the restaurants we supply
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to hit the ground running. You’ll enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a tight-knit team
- Strong IT skills, with Excel experience a bonus
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Reliability and professionalism
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure at times.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store, market stall & warehouse.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.