Content Manager - French SpeakingFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs and some of the world’s top restaurants.
We also engage directly with home cooks through our app, Natoora stores, concessions and online through Ocado and Monoprix. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a bright, French-speaking Content Manager to engage our growing audience of professional chefs and home cooks from the Natoora hub in Paris. Reporting into the Head of Brand in London, this is an opportunity for a real self-starter to build out our regional presence in France.
With a flair for concise copy and a firm grasp of the French language, you will mainly be responsible for the creation of compelling content on our industry-only app and through digital newsletters. Driven by a passion for food, farming and the hospitality industry, you will be a vocal part of our social media and web content team to raise awareness and grow a grassroots movement that will shape the future of food for the better.
On the alert for opportunities to actively engage in conversations with some of the most innovative and influential personalities in the industry, your role will also encompass community and conversation management, influencer marketing, reporting and analytics.
- Create and manage all our app, social media and digital newsletter content - while remaining true to the brand, you will tailor content to reflect the local culture and truly resonate with our chefs and consumers in Paris. Experience shooting with a DSLR and using Adobe CC (Photoshop and InDesign) would be a plus.
- Research and produce accurate product descriptions & a range of on-brand copy that reflects the importance and urgency of steering the food system away from intensively grown produce.
- Be centrally involved in developing the French editorial calendar, managing how centrally developed assets translate for the local audience.
- Assist in tailoring a regional marketing strategy for France that balances brand and sales objectives. Ideally you’ll be as analytical as you are creative – developing and testing new approaches that make our mission heard will be key to the success of this role.
- Be the go-to person for brand and marketing activity in Paris. Actively engage in conversation with our French community in a way that reflects the Natoora mission and ethos.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Min 2 years experience writing compelling, detailed copy in French. Your written work demonstrates a sensitivity to tone. Fluent English, and the ability to translate copy from English to French, is a must.
- An understanding of the hospitality industry, namely how to confidently address chefs - who are often short on time - as well as home consumers.
- Previous experience of running a busy content calendar that spans multiple channels. While you must be a rigorous planner, flexibility will be essential in order to make the most of sudden seasonal shifts.
- Photography (DSLR, natural light) experience preferred.
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Indesign) experience preferred.
- Candidate must reside in Paris.
Email your CV and examples of your written work to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how your content is going to revolutionise the food system.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.