Chef de Partie - Production KitchenFull time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
As Chef de Partie - Production Kitchen, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, responsive team that is driving real change. You will have a key role in ensuring our Food to Go orders are ready on time and with care. Care is at the core of everything we do, from the way we design and prepare our food to the opportunities we create for our people. If you’re keen to learn, we’re here to share our knowledge. Over 95% of our managers are promoted from within - our aim is that you will follow in their footsteps, develop a passion for the work we do and thrive in our close community.
This is a full-time position where your shifts will be from 7am to 4:30pm, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays. The job requires primarily working in a modern, fully equipped kitchen.
- Preparing food and controlling portions in your section
- PPreparing staff food
- PEnsuring consistently high quality, operational and H&S standards
- PEnsuring all food orders are accurate
- PSupervising and briefing Team Members within your section
- You have previous experience as a Chef
- You care about seasonality and sustainability within the food industry
- You’re punctual, self-motivated and have initiative
- You have good communication skills and are a natural team player
- You have good attention to detail and are organized
- You have knowledge of food safety standards and understand the importance of following procedures
- Performance related bonus - up to £200 per month
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
- Referral bonus - £250 when referred candidate complete probation period
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to jobs@natoora and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.