Business Intelligence - Maternity CoverFull Time Fixed Term Contract
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our Natoora stores, concessions and online via Ocado. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the Job
We are looking for a maternity cover for our BI Manager. You will be a key component of the decision-making process for all the key stakeholders across all departments and you will help them understand and improve the use of their data.
You will spend big part of your time analysing data in Tableau, working with different departments to create new dashboards and tools to help them in their daily work or projects, making sure that the data is also fit to purpose.
- Assist the key stakeholders across departments co-creating dashboards, visualisations and analysis that answers their business questions
- Continue to maintain and improve the current analysis and reporting done within each team
- Collect requirements from key stakeholders and create new Tableau dashboards
- Training and supporting internal Tableau users
- Adopt and use best practices to visualise data and encourage Tableau users to do the same
- Prepare data requirements and identify future information needs, working with our Product Managers to ensure appropriate data structures are in place to accommodate these
- Develop ad hoc analysis for board meetings and company meetings when needed
- Manage Tableau Server users, permissions and make sure upgrades are done periodically
- Periodically check usage of reports on Tableau Server to make sure it is tidy
- Develop documentation about the analysis, the requirements, the data structure and the dashboards
- An attitude to problem solving, detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau
- SQL beneficial
- Previous experience in a relevant analytical role
- Strong communication skills, team-work attitude, documentation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables in our stores and our market stall at Spa Terminus.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.