Brand ManagerFull time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
We deliver radically seasonal produce to over 1500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris - we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks through our Natoora delivery app, as well as in our stores and concessions, and online via Ocado, Waitrose and Monoprix. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back onto the shelves.
Be part of a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques & traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the Job
We are seeking a bright, French-speaking Brand Manager to engage our growing audience of professional chefs and home cooks in Paris. Reporting into the global Head of Brand, this is an opportunity for a real self-starter to build out our regional presence in France.
With a flair for concise copy and a firm grasp of the French language, you will be responsible for the creation of compelling content on our industry-only app and through digital newsletters. Driven by a passion for food, farming and the hospitality industry, you will be a vocal part of our social media and web content team to raise awareness and grow a grassroots movement that will shape the future of food for the better.
On the alert for opportunities to grow the brand and actively engage in conversations with some of the most innovative and influential personalities in the industry, your role will also encompass community management and events.
Please note that this role is based in our office in Rungis Market.
- Be centrally involved in developing the French brand strategy. You will set objectives for each quarter with the aim of raising awareness for our food system revolution. Ideally you’ll be as analytical as you are creative – developing and testing new approaches that make our mission heard will be key to the success of this role.
- Manage the editorial calendar, adapting centrally developed assets for the local audience as well as coming up with relevant, regional campaigns.
- Create and manage all our app, social media and digital newsletter content - while remaining true to the brand, you will tailor content to reflect the local culture and truly resonate with our chefs and consumers in Paris. Experience shooting with a DSLR and using Adobe CC (Photoshop and InDesign) would be a plus.
- Research and produce accurate product descriptions & a range of on-brand copy that reflects the importance and urgency of steering the food system away from intensively grown produce.
- Be the guardian of the brand in Paris, actively engaging in conversation with our French community in a way that truly reflects the Natoora mission and ethos.
- Min 3 years experience of either brand management or copywriting (in French). Your written work demonstrates a sensitivity to tone.
- Fluent English, and the ability to translate copy from English to French, is a must.
- An understanding of the hospitality industry, namely how to confidently address chefs, who are often short on time.
- Previous experience of running a busy content calendar that spans multiple channels. While you must be a rigorous planner, flexibility will be essential in order to make the most of sudden seasonal shifts.
- Photography (DSLR, natural light) experience preferred.
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Indesign) experience preferred.
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.