Assistant Store Manager - CounterFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
With four stores across London and our own concessions at Eataly and Selfridges, we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Our Counter concept at Fulham Road and Notting HIll is pioneering a totally new idea in café culture - that you don’t have to compromise on flavour or sustainability to eat a quick, nutritious meal. Serving up a radically seasonal and totally traceable menu, everything is made by us from scratch, using ingredients sourced straight from growers and producers in our own community.
Education of the consumer is at the core of our mission, with flavour the key to unlocking that knowledge. Once tasted, we can encourage home cooks to eat a wider variety of fruit & vegetables, and help them to understand the positive influence they can have over the food system as a whole.
About the Job
There are thousands of food businesses out there. Joining Natoora means that you’re looking to be part of something bigger. As Assistant Store Manager - Counter, you’ll be part of a dynamic, committed movement that is driving real change at ground level.
In this challenging and diverse role you’ll ensure the smooth running of the kitchen in our Counter store in Notting Hill, whilst assisting the Store Manager in the day-to-day running of this exciting concept. You will be making sure the kitchen is producing our incredible recipes to the highest standards, whilst making sure our produce is always looking its best, all with an eye on meeting financial targets as well as providing an incredible customer experience. You’ll be responsible for the preparation of exceptional food using some of the best-tasting produce available in the UK, going above and beyond to ensure that we are always delivering the best possible service.
Natoora is a fast-growing company - with a clear training structure and opportunities to progress your career, you’ll have the chance to shape the brand and change the way people enjoy fruit & vegetables forever.
- You’ll have a genuine passion for great tasting food and know how to handle delicate, perishable produce
- You’ll oversee food preparation in the kitchen ensuring that our customers are always satisfied and that the highest of standards are maintained
- You take real pride and have an eye for detail in serving exceptional food
- You’ll ensure that all food items and products are stored, prepared and served based on the recipe, preparation and portion standards
- You’ll order kitchen ingredients based on the radically seasonal menu
- You’ll maintain adequate inventory levels and conduct weekly inventories
- You’ll make sure all health and safety procedures are followed (allergen, FIFO system, temperature checks, hygiene…)
- Performance related bonus - up to £250 per month
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.