There are thousands of food businesses out there. Joining Natoora means that you’re looking to be part of something bigger. As Store Supervisor, you’ll be the face of a dynamic, committed movement that is driving real change at ground level.
Our Counter concept at Fulham Road and Notting Hill is pioneering a new idea in café culture: that you don’t have to compromise on flavour or sustainability to eat a quick, nutritious meal. Serving up a radically seasonal and totally traceable menu, everything is made by us from scratch, using ingredients sourced straight from growers and producers in our own community.
Educating the customer is central to our food system revolution, and flavour is the greatest conduit for change. Through fruit and vegetable tastings we can encourage home cooks to diversify their diets, eat seasonally and make more informed food choices.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Supervisor contributes to a sustainable and customer-centric environment through the development of a team and support of the selling/operations of the store. Through our training programme, we will support your professional development and provide you with the tools to perform your job at the highest level and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You’ll learn where, how and by whom our food is grown, and how every decision - from seed selection to growing method to serving suggestion - can impact on the planet. Everyone has a part to play in creating a better food system. This is your chance.
- Ensure the smooth running of the store
- Uphold the best customer service and exceptional display standards
- Cultivate an environment of genuine customer connection
- Demonstrate extraordinary service, leading by example on the shop floor
- Acts as a Natoora ambassador for company values, mission, and culture
- Participate in ongoing staff education through sharing of product & service knowledge
- Maintain a visually compelling store that is neat, clean and organised
- We look for 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- You care about everything you eat: where it comes from, how it’s made and who by
- You are approachable, caring, and enjoy offering great customer service
- You have passion and commitment to learning about our produce, seasonality and sourcing
- We look for fluency in spoken English
- You’ll be physically active and enjoy the dynamic nature of an active store
- Natoora produce at a significant discount
- Your birthday off (once you've hit the 6-month mark)
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
OUR PEOPLESee all
We exist to fix the food system.
People are more cut off from the origins of their food than ever. This makes flavor, nutrition and farming practices that protect the planet, almost impossible to find.
By working directly with growers, we create a more sustainable way forward for farming. By giving everyone the tools to understand the power of our food choices, we empower everybody to become drivers of change.
Now is the time for action. Join the food system revolution.
Go beyond four seasons
Each fruit and vegetable has its own season, with subtle shifts which happen every day. Follow their microseasons to unlock flavor at every stage.
WHAT’S IN SEASON?
Know where your food comes from
We know the name of the person behind everything we source. Recognize their growing artistry to find out exactly where your food comes from (and why that matters).
MEET THE GROWERS
Make your diet diverse
Our growers work with varieties chosen for quality and nutrition, not yield. By selecting their crops you keep heritage seeds in play, add to ecosystem biodiversity and preserve unique flavors.