We are seeking a passionate, personable and analytically minded Customer Account Manager to join our close knit and dynamic team, based in Bermondsey, South East London.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will manage a portfolio of customers across a variety of businesses - restaurants, bars, cafés, bakeries, retail shops - to build, maintain and grow relationships. You will proactively engage with your contacts and visit them regularly to keep them up-to-date on seasonal produce and our mission. You will play a key part in planning their menus and offers, as well as resolving any issues if and when they arise.
You will have a great passion and knowledge of the restaurant industry, seasonality, sustainability and farming. There will be ongoing opportunities to continue to improve this knowledge for both yourself and your customers.
You will proactively look for opportunities to increase sales within your portfolio, and be confident in regularly analysing performance and taking action where necessary.
Working collaboratively with our colleagues in other departments, you will also forge close working relationships with our team and take on challenges, make improvements and succeed together.
The role will involve a combination of self-directed external customer visits, and working at our Bermondsey office.
- Managing a portfolio of customers proactively - keenly focusing on building relationships and increasing sales
- Working closely with colleagues in other departments to successfully deliver our mission
- Being a knowledgeable and passionate public-facing representative of Natoora - educating our customers and showing why we do, and they should, care about changing the food system
- You will have excellent knowledge of the London restaurant industry
- Passion for fresh produce and excellent knowledge
- Commercial and analytical experience
- Motivated by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
- Daily lunch made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- Natoora produce at a significant discount
- Your birthday off (once you've hit the 6-month mark)
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter, jam from England Preserves as well as coffee from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth
OUR PEOPLESee all
We exist to fix the food system.
People are more cut off from the origins of their food than ever. This makes flavor, nutrition and farming practices that protect the planet, almost impossible to find.
By working directly with growers, we create a more sustainable way forward for farming. By giving everyone the tools to understand the power of our food choices, we empower everybody to become drivers of change.
Now is the time for action. Join the food system revolution.
Go beyond four seasons
Each fruit and vegetable has its own season, with subtle shifts which happen every day. Follow their microseasons to unlock flavor at every stage.
WHAT’S IN SEASON?
Know where your food comes from
We know the name of the person behind everything we source. Recognize their growing artistry to find out exactly where your food comes from (and why that matters).
MEET THE GROWERS
Make your diet diverse
Our growers work with varieties chosen for quality and nutrition, not yield. By selecting their crops you keep heritage seeds in play, add to ecosystem biodiversity and preserve unique flavors.