We are looking for a business developer to help onboard a diverse range of customers; working under our Business Development Manager to grow the business in hospitality and other areas.
You’ll represent our mission in every aspect of the role, from selecting samples to delivering a pitch. We supply some of the most forward-thinking, discerning figures in the industry and we strive to offer a service to match.
This role will involve cold calling as well as client meetings so you will need to be very personable and enjoy interacting with others. You must be immaculately presented and have the ability to speak to people from all walks of life.
This role is perfect for someone who is hungry for sales, can hit the ground running and is driven to succeed. A person who is outgoing with a bright personality and wants to further their career within an exciting company.
- Balance working in a team with the ability to manage your own time
- Develop a complete but accessible knowledge of all Natoora’s product range
- Sales reporting
- Be an ambassador for Natoora’s ethos and mission
- You will have excellent knowledge of the London restaurant industry
- Passion for fresh produce and excellent product knowledge
- Commercial experience and/or strong hospitality experience
- Motivated by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
- Natoora produce at a significant discount
- Your birthday off (once you've hit the 6-month mark)
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- A budget for eating out with our clients.
- A mobile phone plan and laptop.
- Great atmosphere, central location and a mission you can get behind
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
OUR PEOPLEVoir tout
We exist to fix the food system.
People are more cut off from the origins of their food than ever. This makes flavor, nutrition and farming practices that protect the planet, almost impossible to find.
By working directly with growers, we create a more sustainable way forward for farming. By giving everyone the tools to understand the power of our food choices, we empower everybody to become drivers of change.
Now is the time for action. Join the food system revolution.
Go beyond four seasons
Each fruit and vegetable has its own season, with subtle shifts which happen every day. Follow their microseasons to unlock flavor at every stage.
WHAT’S IN SEASON?
Know where your food comes from
We know the name of the person behind everything we source. Recognize their growing artistry to find out exactly where your food comes from (and why that matters).
MEET THE GROWERS
Make your diet diverse
Our growers work with varieties chosen for quality and nutrition, not yield. By selecting their crops you keep heritage seeds in play, add to ecosystem biodiversity and preserve unique flavors.