We are looking for a bright, mission-oriented individual to join the growing Product team in our London hub as a Buyer. You’ll be adding your own passion and expertise to a team with an unparalleled knowledge of fruits, vegetables, and specialty produce - united in its commitment to building a new supply chain.
- Maintaining and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers, particularly focussed on French produce.
- Communicating effectively with our French sourcing team to make sure we always have the very best produce in the warehouse at the right time.
- Communicating with our sales team growers and produce.
- Ensuring correct stock levels based on sales data and projections.
- Collaborating with our sourcing teams to prepare growing plans for the farms we work with.
- Assisting the sourcing team with new product development.
- A passion for bettering the food system
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication & planning skills
- Ability to hit the ground running - you will enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a tight-knit team
- Experience with fruits & vegetables, and knowledge of seasonality are preferred
- Ability to resolve complex supply chain situations with a positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets is required
- Natoora produce at a significant discount
- Your birthday off (once you’ve hit the 6-month mark)
- Lunch made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- Kitchen stocked by our own growers and producers
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
OUR PEOPLEVoir tout
We exist to fix the food system.
People are more cut off from the origins of their food than ever. This makes flavor, nutrition and farming practices that protect the planet, almost impossible to find.
By working directly with growers, we create a more sustainable way forward for farming. By giving everyone the tools to understand the power of our food choices, we empower everybody to become drivers of change.
Now is the time for action. Join the food system revolution.
Go beyond four seasons
Each fruit and vegetable has its own season, with subtle shifts which happen every day. Follow their microseasons to unlock flavor at every stage.
WHAT’S IN SEASON?
Know where your food comes from
We know the name of the person behind everything we source. Recognize their growing artistry to find out exactly where your food comes from (and why that matters).
MEET THE GROWERS
Make your diet diverse
Our growers work with varieties chosen for quality and nutrition, not yield. By selecting their crops you keep heritage seeds in play, add to ecosystem biodiversity and preserve unique flavors.